Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FB WITHDRAWL WEEK ONE

Ash Wednesday: GS Cookies are the work of the Devil. > During the work day I only used eff one time...but it was my keyboards fault, not mine!!  Grandma update from my Mom-another $.25! Talked to Syndi on the phone...$.50.  Total day one $1.00!!

2/23: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS!!! MISS YOU!! >Feeling guilty about missing a work out last night.  I started reading and got lost in the book.  I meant to read until the monsters were sound asleep and then go work out...I read til I fell asleep. >Awesome chat time on my drives home this week...Jessay and Syndi in one week:) >SO SO SO don't want to workout tonight...It's 8:30 and I still have to bake a cake, pack and clean up from scream box making!! BUT, if I'm going to do this dumb warrior dash, I have to get going! $.50 Day 2...not talking much:)

2/24: Very productive at work without access to fb! >Excited to see Tammy's house!

2/25: I wouldn't have been on fb anyways because when I'm with my friends I try to make a conscious effort not to be on facebook...you know, since I'm with them in real life, I don't need to check on them:) But I did have a wonderful visit with my friends at Tammy's new house:) We even pretended we were in college and watched "Friends" reruns! THE CAR RIDE TO/FROM...NOT SO MUCH!! (If I have time to write sometime this week, I'll tell a good "Mom" story to make you all smile for Friday Fun).

2/26: Spaghetti dinner was lovely!  The fellowship hall looked beautiful all decorated in pretty spring pinwheels! Thanks for everyone that attended:)  Oh and yummy food!

2/27: I did not think in facebook updating status mode at all today-haha.  You know how you sometimes think in that way...like you think to yourself "I am going to post this or that"?  Well, I didn't do that at all!  No facebook isn't so bad...foul language experiment is not going as well:( 

2/28: I am excited to start Bible study tomorrow:) :) 

3 comments:

  1. I fully support facebook status update blogging. Keep up the good work, Strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teeheehee, I thought you'd like, Sarah! Going to turbofire tonight at 7pm then scrapbooking and drinking at mi casa around 9...welcome to join us!!

      Delete
  2. I gotta run tonight. I'm training for a half-marathon and It's my long night (8 miles) so I'm usually out of commission after that. :( I'm pretty sure Dan and I are going to head up to JoJo's on St. Patrick's day though! If ya'll do anything on NOT tuesday or thursday, lemme know!

    And ya got a FEW clicks off of me because I'm making sure to click over from reader ;)

    ReplyDelete