Thursday, February 2, 2012

Random Facts #4

Lots of love and prayers to my boyfriend, Aaron's double date partner and the rest of the Hammer family as they say goodbye this weekend. I really hope Barb Hammer can pull some strings and have beer allowed in heaven if it isn't already!!  Her beautiful tribute can be viewed here:
Those we love don't go away,
They walk beside us every day,

Unseen, unheard, but always near,

Still loved, still missed and very dear


I don't feel like writing this week, so I'll post some dumb random facts for Friday Fun:)
  • I think potato chips should be a food group...'lay's wavy' to be more specific!
  • I received a purple pen with my most recent Office Max purchase and it makes me smile to write with it.
  • It warms my heart when I am able to help my friends.
  • One of my best friends is moving to Elmore.  One of my best friends is moving out of Elmore.  :/
  • Meeting the yearly health insurance deductible in January each year is a reality for more than one of my friends...the diseases, the treatments, really just thinking about it at all pisses me off.
  • I am giving up fb for lent again.  I have started the weening process...only logging on in the morning, at lunch and at night...I cheat at night and check it more than once;)
  • I have not smoked a cigarette in over a month:)
That's all I've got for ya this week...boring random facts about boring random me:)




No comments:

Post a Comment