Thursday, January 5, 2012

Road to Recovery Donation Options!







Per request...here is a site you can donate to rather than sending a check or gift card! 



If you prefer to send a check you can do it a few ways:

1.  You can make the check payable to me (Laura Strong) and I'll cash it and put money on the tree.

2.  You can make the check payable to Danny and Ashley Devito and I'll put the check on the tree.

3.  Or you can mail/drop off a gift card.

4.   If you see me out and about in church or in the community...make me get out my planner and put it in the envelope I have set aside for them so that I don't misplace anything!



My address is 215 West Riverview Dr. Woodville, Ohio 43469

Jessica Cousino is also collecting donations.  Her address is 2023 CR 62 Gibsonburg, OH 43431

Ashley's sisters, Amy and Brittany, as well as Ashley and Danny's good friends (and pretty much their sister too;)) Kori, will also accept donations and get them to us. 

I am truly amazed at the overflowing love our community is extending and know that the DeVito and Perkins family are amazed and truly grateful for all of your support as well.

Continue to follow Danny's progress during treatment here (Thanks again, Kori for keeping everyone informed on the treatment plan and the road to recovery!

 http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/dannyandashley

If you missed the original post, you can read it here: http://publiclookin.blogspot.com/2012/01/road-to-recovery.html

Lots and lots and lots of love, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment