Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Busy...but a quick update!

Super busy with work, home, projects, welcome meal (and hopefully I will get to meet little Logen)...you know the usual...so I asked Alissa to write a Friday Friendly Fun:) But, I wanted to give you a quick update this week since I will not be writing.

Amy reported that facetime with Ashley and Danny the past couple nights has been successful.  Big YAY for technology and keeping them in touch with all of their friends and family as they keep that stupid cancer away forever! Ashley shaved Danny's head and he looks great! They seemed to be in good spirits yesterday after the first treatment and I'm sure they can feel all the love we are sending them!



Absolutely LOVE this picture...
and there are more on the caringbridge site if you haven't checked it out:


A good friend of Ashley and Danny's, Shanna, wants to do something special for Danny. She created a Power of Prayer....Live at 5. Everyday at 5:00pm we are inviting everyone to say a prayer for Danny. Set your phone alarm, take a minute and PRAY!

When I talked to Ashley last weekend she expressed a feeling that I am unable to describe in words...Overwhelming Gratitude.  She simply can't believe all of the love and support they are receiving...keep it up!  We will continue to add your encouraging words to the scrapbook each week so that they can feel your love and read your support whenever they need it.

The Money Tree is starting to take shape and it looks great so far! I'll post a picture next week hopefully. We had a lovely time starting the scrapbook. Well, actually, I am a control freak so Amy, Tammy and Ashley were scared that they would mess up and I would yell at them...NEVER:)  Lots of giggles.  Lots of love.  And we packaged all that love and some laughs up for Amy to bring to Ashley and Danny at the end of the week:) 

10 days of no smoking:) Camille is out of pull-ups at bedtime and no accidents in over two weeks.  Keegan is waking up dry most of the time too...we are almost done forever! 

Make sure you check back on Friday...Alissa is the real author in my family and I'm sure she will have something great to read:)

No comments:

Post a Comment