Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Random Facts #1

A friend recently started a blog and I love it. I wish I would be as motivated as her when I pack the kids lunch, but that's besides the point;) She's funny, down to earth and gorgeous, not cute;) You can follow her blog hereThe Magnone Blog . Anyways, I read her random facts and loved it, so here are some of mine!

I HATE 99.9% of Aaron's shoes. I don't care that they are biodegradable. I don't care that they are made from recycled material! I am all for his inner-hippie mentality, but come on! He wears these things EVERYWHERE! This is the closest I could find since he has an older model. He reminds me that they are supposed to last 20 (TWENTY) years! AWESOME!
Last year he dressed up as Richard Simmons. Our friends asked him where he found shoes to match his costume. IN HIS CLOSET!!! They were his prize possession merely two years prior to using them in his costume. Hate his shoes, but I have learned that if I tell him that I don't like something he wears it more, so I deal with it. I bought him two pairs of shoes last night...he is returning BOTH of them. Lovely.

I have a closet full of scrapbook stuff that does not ever get used anymore. It makes me sad that I don't make time to do it, but I have come to grips with the fact that I will NEVER get caught up. I'm thinking I'm going to do one nice scrapbook for each child's first year, then do the shutterfly or snapfish ones for the rest.

I hate to shave my legs!

I sweat even when it's freezing cold out. Yes, I've tried Mitchem and other deoderants claiming to help the underarm moisture problems...they don't help me.

I would love to get my mommy pouch taken off, but Aaron "loves me the way I am"...throw up in my mouth!! The extra skin is gross and annoying and I wish it would disappear. He tells me to save my own money-I just might start!

Unless I have a client meeting or Nina just did my hair, I go to work every morning with wet hair and when it dries I put it in a pony tail or braid. I do not understand how women have time in their day to actually make themselves look pretty every day! Or I just don't care enough to try!

I LOVE to have people over. I'm thinking about donating a dinner party for 8 to the raffle. Do you think anyone other than my friends will bid on it? It doesn't matter if it's my friends, Lilly's, Camille's or Keegan's, I just LOVE to have people over! I even like it when Aaron's friends come over to watch football...most of the time! Keegan had his first boy play date this weekend and once the usual suspects showed up we had 12 little monsters playing all over the yard and house. As I put each little goblin on the trampoline, I snuck a kiss. Watching them all giggle and play makes me so happy inside.


That's it for today. This was fun, but should have been sleeping instead of babbling bright and early this morning. I'll probably do another random facts:)

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm. About the dinner party: Will you be the one cooking? 'Cause that could swing the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I like those shoes in the picture! :) Love the Richard Simmons picture! I too have scrapbook stuff that will never see the light of day! You are better than me I have no plans to do the first year...maybe when they are older an I have time. That´s so sweet he love you the way you are, Ben asks me periodically when I am going to get my stomach and boobs taken care of haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lis, you're SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY:P Can't wait til Aaron's on afternoons again and I can catch up on old blogs!!

    Heather, I will have to take a picture tonight of his ratty, UGLY shoes. This picture does not do justice to exactly HOW ugly they truly are! And tell B, I'll go with you to get fixed up as soon as he convinces Ron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I started my random facts because I am so nosy so I like reading this. Perfect!! And gorgeous is a bit, no a lot, of an overstatement but thank you!

    ReplyDelete