Thursday, October 10, 2013

Conversations with Crackheads...I mean Clients!

60+year old client: You might want to try having them tie you down.  I found that it was hard to stay still and liked that I could relax a little against the restraints.

Professional Paralegal: Mr. 60+year old client, I can't believe you're telling me that you like restraints!!! I have an entirely different view of you.  (Sweet, innocent Laura voice.  You know the one if you've listened to my voicemail or called into my office and you don't recognize me-that voice!)  I guess I could try it though if you think it will help! I'll try anything once.

60+year old client: Stop talking dirty to me!  I'm getting flustered! And don't tell my wife that I had another woman tie me down!

All professionalism has vanished at this point: Bahahaha.  Ok, deal.



 
 
60+year old client: We have been praying nonstop, Laura.
 
 
We were talking about radiation, SHEESH!!  Get your head out of the gutter!  He found it very difficult to sit still in the mold while they zapped him, so they restrained him in the position that he needed to sit still in.  Asking about restraints at my next appointment!

Medical update: They added another 80 cc's to each side this week...back to a B cup:)  I will have a couple more pump-ups and they will have me ready to radiate ahead of schedule:) Slogged/Walked a couple miles Monday and my muscles hate me!  It's been a long time since I've attempted jogging and they are reminding me.

Still looking for a guest blogger/two since I have about one minute of my 15 minute presentation completed and it's only a week away!!

Laughter is the best medicine,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment