Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tutu-fun? Tutu-torture? Tutu-DONE!


We all had fun.  The hills were TORTURE.  I wanted to cry, throw up, and quit, but Amy and Ashley made me finish.  They could have completed the dash in a much quicker time, but I whined and cried and made them slow down!  Aaron was the Warrior Dash Rock Star and finished 158 out of 6,773 participants 24 out of the 1,154 participants in his age group.

I had TWO Oreo Flurries yesterday as my reward for finishing the dash...and in less than an hour which was my goal:)  Back on track today with a salad...Ash will probably try to convince us to wear bikinis in the next one...I better get working;)

We are signing up for another dash in August.  We are going to run in two heats and bring the monsters.  For my friend that doesn't facebook, but follows: Text me if you want more details...I think you guys would like it!  





1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time, I hope to participate sometime! Yay for Aaron that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete