Monday, June 11, 2012

Overload

If you need something from me, I would suggest waiting a couple weeks to ask me (or you might get your head taken off).  Denny can attest to this.  He stopped me one day last year when I was having a schedule overload and asked if I would be willing to help or be on a committee or something.  I didn't even wait to hear the request...the devil inside of me peeked out and I bit his head off!  I think I scared him because he hasn't asked me for help since;)

Completely on overload the next couple weeks.  The planner is always full of bright colors, but the next couple weeks are insane. I am going to practice 'NO' before I go to bed each night and as soon as I wake up in the morning.  So, unless you want to watch my head spin and witness my blood boil, you might want to wait a couple weeks to ask me for any favors:)

I felt like I should warn people:)  And sorry, no time to write!  Still looking for guest bloggers (BF, STOP SLACKING!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment