Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jenni's Challenge Day 2

Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name

Public Look In

I have always liked to journal. I have journals and notes from high school, college I was more into scrapbooking but I do have one half ass journal that is funny to me, but a few years ago I started to journal again. I used blogger because it was the first site I clicked on. I would rant about my life and usually feel much better after I could read what I was upset about in black and white. I did not share the address with anyone, just used it when I wanted to vent.

When my dad was sick I shared a few posts and it was easier to write an update on my blog rather than telling everyone the SAME NOT FUN UPDATE over and over and quickly I had many people checking my blog often. Since I still like to rant about my life, I started a second blog that I use to post blogs that I don't mind sharing with the world. I continue to write on my first blog but have set it to private so that I can just write, not edit or worry about hurting feelings or whatever.

Public Look In is the title of this blog, that I share with the world, because the collections of writings here are a glance in at my life that I'm willing to share with the public. Bits and pieces of my messed up thoughts and ideas scribbled into short essays for people to read, relate to, debate, whatever...it's my space and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment