Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Closing Salutations

When I send letters for work they all end like this:

Very truly yours,
Laura L. Strong

HOW BORING!!!

When I correspond with friends I NEVER sign like that, so I thought it'd be fun to make a list of some of the closing salutations we use to close emails...we all know I love lists:)

These are some of my favorites:

You can't buy cool,
Later fartlicker/sniffer/anyextensionof fart really,
I didn't mean anything I said,
Later loser,
Anything you can do I can do better,
LYLAS, I still love this:)  We used to sign our notes like this.  (Love ya like a sister,)
Thanks a bundle of fire wood,
In my most evil, wicked witch laugh,
Don't get your panties in a bunch,

How do you close your emails?


Rest well and dream of large women (PRINCESS BRIDE:)),



 

No comments:

Post a Comment