Monday, July 21, 2014

Hot vs Beautiful Convos with crackheads...I mean my family


 Keegs: Dad, do you think Mom is hot? (Giggle giggle giggle)

Ron: What?

Keegs: There's a boy at STARS that tells me that Lilly is hot. Is Mom hot?

Lilly: Ew, he's gross, Keegan.  Tell him not to say that. (Camille quietly studies all of our faces for any type of reaction)

Ron: Yes, bud, I think Mom is hot, but more importantly I think she's beautiful.

Keegs (dying laughing):  YOU THINK MOM'S HOT.  YOU THINK MOM'S HOT!

Ron: Yes, I do.  But I love her because she's more than just hot.  What makes her beautiful is the stuff in her heart.  I love the way she treats people and the way she thinks about things.....

Keegs (Interrupting and dying laughing): YOU THINK MOM'S HOT!! YOU THINK MOM'S HOT!!

Mom:  Give up and try again in a few years, honey.  BUT, I am pretty hot!! ;)

(I mean the gay bartender did take two photos of my FOOBS when I asked him to take a picture of Aaron and I on our anniversary date!  Ok, so MAYBE he really only took the foob pictures to see if I'd say anything to him and ask him to take another photo, but still!)



Hopefully, the monsters will notice how much fun we have together and realize that it's not all about how "hot" someone is.




 Always entertaining with Keegan though!  Never know what that little boy will come up with!! (I'm sure he gets the insanity from his father!!) Perfect example:



Fine, I'm the green texts.  I take full responsibility for messing up the monsters:)

Laughter is the best medicine,








No comments:

Post a Comment